When is the last time YOU got to sit down with a fresh new notebook, pen in hand, and write something beautiful? Something other than a lesson plan? Something other than notes all over a bleeding red essay that seems beyond repair?
I'm with you.
Sometimes I feel like the only creative writing I do anymore is the "creative" commentary I leave on student's papers to identify ways to make them less terrible.
BUT NOW IT'S SUMMER! It's time for you - time for you to relax and enjoy yourself and while you're at it, spend a little time doing professional development that you actually ENJOY. Here's your chance!
Creative Writing Summer Camp for Teachers:
Reignite your Creative Self
- Class will run from July 6th - 27th
- Takes place online - anytime you're on your phone or laptop, you can be with us!
- Explore three genres as a WRITER: creative nonfiction, short fiction, and poetry
- Network with other teachers that love writing and grow from one another
- Pick up a few lesson and tech ideas along the way
- Enrollment fee: $25.00 per student