Mud and Ink is the place to find cutting edge teaching practices to create engaging, innovative, and globally-minded classrooms and curriculum design.
Owner and author Amanda Cardenas is devoted to helping all secondary ELA teachers create classrooms that challenge both the academic and creative sides of students.
What WE OFFER
- Curriculum Consulting: Mud and Ink teaching will work directly with your team to tweak or even completely overhaul a tired secondary ELA curriculum.
- An ever growing store of lesson plans, bell ringers, unit plans, task cards, and much more on Teachers Pay Teachers.
- Professional development social media opportunities via Periscope, Twitter, and Facebook
- Customized professional development for departments, teams and districts via in house speaking engagements or webinars
- Customized lesson and unit plans for individual teachers or teaching teams